Clicktech Retail is a technology-enabled and customer-focused digital retail organization. We are partnering with large, international e-commerce marketplaces in key product categories and private brands. We will be one of the largest e-commerce retailers in the country, working with 200+ brands.
With strong financial backing from reputed business houses and the expertise of tenured retail industry leaders, our vision is to build a world-class digital retail organization.
We are a people-focused employer, with a bunch of talented and dynamic professionals having expertise in the digital, retail, and e-commerce ecosystem and a start-up mentality, to help achieve our vision. We promote an open-door culture for employees to support them in their transformation towards future leadership roles.
We are currently looking for a dynamic individual to join our finance team as a financial analyst. Details of the role are mentioned below.
Scope / key responsibilities
This position plays a key role in the controllership vertical of Clicktech Retail. The responsibilities for this role includes:
- Support the management in all aspects of financial accounting, reporting systems, procedures, and policies
- Preparation of various deliverables to support both internal and external financial reporting needs, including analytic commentary and the preparation of supplementary financial analysis for management and other stakeholders
- Preparation and review of monthly balance sheet account reconciliations and annual financial statements
- Perform month-end close activities, ensuring that relevant deadlines are met
- Improve accounting processes and controls for a business with a high volume of transactions
- Work closely with statutory & internal auditors for concluding annual/quarterly audit
- Engage with the transaction service provider to ensure accuracy & timeliness of information in the financial system
- Assist in managing compliance requirements and work with internal and external teams in the execution of these requirements
The successful candidate will have a strong desire in innovating processes and exceed expectations in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Key skills required for the role are:
- Strong interpersonal skills; including written and oral communication skills
- Zeal towards Operational Excellence/Process improvement & simplifications
- Flexible & adaptable
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and highly energetic
- Strong team skills
- Demonstrable ability to work to tight deadlines on critical projects
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Must be a Chartered Accountant (CA) or ICWA
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the E-commerce or Retail industry
- Excellent knowledge of financial controls and procedures
- Good understanding of IND AS
- Advance level excel
- Experience with Oracle financial